WTSBATTLE.NET ACCOUNT - World of Warcraft: Shadowlands (Epic Edition) + COD:MW

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT - World of Warcraft: Shadowlands (Epic Edition) + COD:MW
I am selling a WOW: Shadowlands account with the Epic edition of the game and 28 days of playtime as of now. Level boost still available, the account is pretty new and has almost 0 progress, only low-level characters. I am the original owner of the account. The account also has a Call of Duty: MW.
Proof:
https://imgur.com/V2IWRtM.png
https://imgur.com/LYbpecM.png

Payment: Paypal (F&F) or BTC/ETH
Price: Negotiable
Contact me through the IM, I will go first only with trusted members of the MPGH
I am the sole owner of the account and there has been no one else before me, the account has a fake name and details and therefore cannot be recovered by me through support. You can change the e-mail address and other editable details.
Thread approved.Do not Reply to This Post
@Silver One

You can only bump(Post on your own Thread)your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
The only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men
bump, price 28€ - the edition is the epic one, not heroic.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?