CoolMines look like missles ! [ Correct file and download ]

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
Mines look like missles ! [ Correct file and download ]
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Extract the files with WinRar (If you don't have it, google WINRAR, and download), Or use the only extractor, WobZip (http://wobzip.org/)

2. Once you've extracted the file (GUNS_PT), drag it into the Combat Arms Game folder (Combat Arms - Game)

3. Something will pop-up asking you to move, copy or replace, hit replace all.

4. Open combat arms, and you should have the mod working ! This was created by me dont take credit please anyways enjoy the mod !



VIRUS SCAN --- http://www.virscan.org/report/28367d...120224d93.html

SCREEN SHOT ----


EDIT : CAN WE ALL STOP COMMENTING OH ITS THIS GUYS MOD ITS THIS DUDES MOD IDC I MADE ONE LIKE IT DEAL WITH IT THERE SIMILIAR AWESOME WANT A COOKIE ?!!? LIKE SERIOUSLY STOP WITH THE COMMENTS
GUNS_PT.rarattachment deleted · 27 downloads before removal
Provide virus scans + screenshots or I cannot approve.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Provide virus scans + screenshots or I cannot approve.
I think i provided everything O_o ? did i ? I apoligize for being such a newb its just that im new to this and yeah
Connor posted this already O.o
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Connor posted this already O.o
O_o I made it tho O_o
Quote Originally Posted by Artixxion View Post
O_o I made it tho O_o
So you added "Mine" just like connor did ?
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post


So you added "Mine" just like connor did ?
Uhm how else am i suppose to write it ? Nades ? there mines ? mine same thing O_o ?
Looks awesome regardless of original creator
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Looks awesome regardless of original creator
AHahah wow I was jjust thinking that who cares who created it just enjoy the mod ? like crap its a mod i made it he made it we both made it w.e but thanks for proving my point mang
/Approved ...
Texture edit it so it looks like a pencil.
This was posted like 5 times or more. 0.0
Quote Originally Posted by I-JlStepper-I View Post
This was posted like 5 times or more. 0.0
yeauhh probably nubs stealing my video on youtube O_o
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?