WTS🔥BLACK OPS COLD WAR XP & CAMO LOBBIES | PRESTIGE FAST | DARK MATTER UNLOCK | CHEAP🔥

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
🔥BLACK OPS COLD WAR XP & CAMO LOBBIES | PRESTIGE FAST | DARK MATTER UNLOCK | CHEAP🔥


The process is really simple. Your will receive an invite to join the modded lobby IN ZOMBIES. You will be provided with unlimited ammo and instakill mods. The game's speed will be really fast so you can go rapidly through the rounds. All you have to do is kill the zombies that will always be spawning in front of you with your weapon of choice to level it up. You will also be earning tons of xp along the way. That's it!

Sky.pe is no longer allowed on MPGH. You have to contact us through MPGH'S Instant Message service by clicking below.



ADD US ON IM BY CLICKING HERE


 
VIDEO EXAMPLE/PROOF
111111111111
Very nice, very friendly person, trustworthy.
Title says Dark Matter, do you provide this or is it just a false title?
I mean, when you unlock Dark Aether, you get an Emblem saying Dark Matter. So he is technically correct in that title.
Added you on im
Added you on im for a Vouch copy
Added you like 2 weeks ago... Still waiting for you to accept :/
Sorry to everyone. I have been really busy

I'm back online now accepted everyone.
Quote Originally Posted by PimpMyServices View Post
Sorry to everyone. I have been really busy

I'm back online now accepted everyone.
Hi bud do you give vouch copy 1 hour? Will leave Review.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?