Refund scam

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Refund scam
I saw this ad on the ******** website of this guy selling Genshin Impact's (a game) in-game currency for much cheaper than in-game itself. It was like half the price. And he was really really reputable there. So I ordered from him twice, and yesterday, I saw this notification from the game that one of the purchases was refunded. I asked him "why did you refund it?" and he told me that he used a stolen credit card and bought the stuff.

I never steal from anybody, even the smallest things, and it's one of the things I'm 10000% against it. And I was totally unaware of how he was selling those stuff to me cheaper. I'm actually glad that one guy refunded the amount and I hope the other person refunds too, even if I get banned idc. I thought these stuff only happens on deep web and stuff.

Anyways, I just wanted to ask if I am in legal trouble. If so, is there anything I can do?
lmao where do you think cheap game keys,codes and credits come from? obviously they are carded or refunded. simple logic isnt it
You won't get any legal trouble for carded ingame currency no worries.
However you can def have your in game account banned
Don't, you will get your account banned...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?