MPGH CrossFire Public Hack

Posts 241–255 of 469 · Page 17 of 32
Please pass mi a Injector for the last Hack please! I have a other injector and detect my! Please help!!
Hello, i have a problem, what is the injector correct? I have one ijector but not runing. Please help my.
Faithinjector has been detected XTRAP !
Thanks You Muchly :] But This Is Just Longvetys Hack But With White Walls? Works Anyhow :}
hey dude this doesnt work on australlia xp 32bit or australlia 64bit or it dont work for windows xp 32bit or windows xp 64bit so what windows do it work for
he dont work U.U I do a good inject with Faith but dont work . . . But avery last hack.s wrk . . PLs control you're hack
To CONFIRM! I HAVE WIN7 64 BIT and THIS HACK WORKS FOR ME! I ALSO POSTED EARLIER IN THIS POST. XD THANKS A BUNCH. GOOD WORK! WIN7-64 BIT WORKS FOR ME.
Very Nice Naw this a hack that needs to be protected from leechers
Im having a problem , Im using the faith injecter it injects perfectly but when i go into a game no hacks are on is there some kind of button you press to make it work
hmm is this detected cuz i cant play with it?
i inject and i get Xtraped
Really thanks and good job mate. Have fun and a nice day.
have the same problem it inject succesfully and i go to game but no thing is on pressed home before game start nothing happened and even mpgh.net didnt pop out so anyhelp for that?
Use other injector
Posts 241–255 of 469 · Page 17 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?