Dam Fix the problem's plz.
MPGH CrossFire Public Hack
Oh ok just for note:
When i download the file
I only get one file to extract
MPGH CF Public.dll
I get no other files.
When i download the file
I only get one file to extract
MPGH CF Public.dll
I get no other files.
same here...
Me too . And when inject , nothing happen . Can someone tell me , What the probleme ? 
Thanks

Thanks

I Inject The Hack, Press F10 in the Lobby and No Hack, No POPUPS
And how this works Public Hack Please, rapid response
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...-included.html
It's for the other one, but i guess if you follow the steps, it will work
Run as ADMIN, then Run CF as ADMIN, let the Stuff load, after HWC Checks like finishes loading, you press INJECT, if successfull, MPGH.net Will open
Thank/Rep if i helped.
It's for the other one, but i guess if you follow the steps, it will work
Run as ADMIN, then Run CF as ADMIN, let the Stuff load, after HWC Checks like finishes loading, you press INJECT, if successfull, MPGH.net Will open
Thank/Rep if i helped.
Please explain this video is the best please
No It just Doesnt Load Up ingame and Im From UK using XP
This hack Does'nt work
no we dont play cf china xD
no we dont play cf china xD
Good work man.
It better work for me. /
It better work for me. /

Please, i inject it with perX and crossfire detects it...


Its not our Fault it doesnt Give us a POPUP
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009
3,571 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMPGH CrossFire Public Hack Detected? 15 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMPGH CrossFire Public Hack - May 24, 2009
1 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMPGH Crossfire Public Hack - 04/03/10
455 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsQuestion about MPGH CrossFire public hack
4

/