Selling my personal Xbox account
Selling my personal Xbox account
AAA Xbox ONE account with full access.
Includes the following:
• Red Dead Redemption 2 with Pre-Order Bonuses
• Far Cry 5
• PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
• WWE 2K18
• Call of Duty: WWII - Launch Edition (Divisions Pack, Zombies Camo)
• Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Digital Legacy Edition
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
• Call of Duty: MWR Variety Map Pack
• Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands - Deluxe Edition
• Resident Evil 6
• Zombie Army Trilogy
• The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - Episode 1
Price: $150
Add me on IM
Proof: https://imgur.com/bb4rE9J https://imgur.com/yeIGTvw
I only accept BTC because PayPal does not exist where I live
AAA Xbox ONE account with full access.
Includes the following:
• Red Dead Redemption 2 with Pre-Order Bonuses
• Far Cry 5
• PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
• WWE 2K18
• Call of Duty: WWII - Launch Edition (Divisions Pack, Zombies Camo)
• Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Digital Legacy Edition
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
• Call of Duty: MWR Variety Map Pack
• Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands - Deluxe Edition
• Resident Evil 6
• Zombie Army Trilogy
• The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - Episode 1
Price: $150
Add me on IM
Proof: https://imgur.com/bb4rE9J https://imgur.com/yeIGTvw
I only accept BTC because PayPal does not exist where I live

