WTS$15 TFT MACRO 100% AUTOPILOT (GET FREE SKINS + EVENTPASS TOKENS)

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
$15 TFT MACRO 100% AUTOPILOT (GET FREE SKINS + EVENTPASS TOKENS)
100% autopilot skin + token farmer. Works on ALL event passes.


If you want to boost your account with skins, tokens, eggs, etc. You are at the right address. With this Macro you are able to gain anything; gemstones, skins, eggs, etc etc.

PRICE: $15 (PayPal // Trusted members) OR $10 (CryptoCurrency // All members)
I will set everything up for you if you want.
For more proof, PM me or reply below.

FAQ:
Q: Can you get banned?
A: No you will NOT get banned.

Q: How much will i be able to make?
A: Easy $140+

Q: Is it something illegal?
A: This method is fully legal.

Q: How long are you using this?
A: 1 year ago I started testing it. It's still working, we update frequently.

TOS:
1. CryptoCurrency accepted from everyone. PayPal only trusted/verified users.
2. No leaking
3. No reselling
4. No chargebacks
5. Refunds are possible (depends on the situation)
6. If (for whatever) reason you dont gain anything (broken/patched) i will FULL refund u.
teemo.jpg81 KB · 94 downloads sell3.jpg2 KB · 592 downloads sell4.jpg3 KB · 585 downloads sell5.jpg2 KB · 583 downloads
Bump! Online now and taking orders
Bump bump bump! Online!
@ @wavee
Is there a vouch copy available?
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
@ @wavee
Is there a vouch copy available?
Hi. No I am sorry. If you doubt the macro, you can always message me and I can give you some review/proof of what other people said.

Online now.
Quote Originally Posted by wavee View Post
Hi. No I am sorry. If you doubt the macro, you can always message me and I can give you some review/proof of what other people said.

Online now.
I request you provide a vouch for this service via a copy or giveaway. I will close it for now, feel free to VM or IM me.

And a side note; MPGH doesn’t allow lifetime “warranties” or anything along those lines anymore. A set date of a few months is fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post


I request you provide a vouch for this service via a copy or giveaway. I will close it for now, feel free to VM or IM me.

And a side note; MPGH doesn’t allow lifetime “warranties” or anything along those lines anymore. A set date of a few months is fine.
Sent Hentai a vouch copy! Thanks
+1 vouch // As of December 29th, can confirm the script indeed works. OP shares a drive link with the basic instructions and what to do/not to do. It also looks like OP updates the script regularly as I also noticed the old version included in the drive as well. (still I take no responsibility whether it will work in a week or month).
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
+1 vouch // As of December 29th, can confirm the script indeed works. OP shares a drive link with the basic instructions and what to do/not to do. It also looks like OP updates the script regularly as I also noticed the old version included in the drive as well. (still I take no responsibility whether it will work in a week or month).
Thank you so much for the review. It works for almost 1 year now.

Buy ur TFT MACRO now guys!
Quick update! If you want to pay in CryptoCurrency, I take $10. PayPal is still $15.
how long does it usually take to get 2000 event tokens by using this?
Quote Originally Posted by owdoll View Post
how long does it usually take to get 2000 event tokens by using this?
Average earning rate is around 550 tokens p/day. So around 4 days.
Quote Originally Posted by krispy kayle View Post
Added you for purchase!
Thanks for the purchase! Let us know what u think of the Macro.

Online and taking orders guys! Hit me up!
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?