PostSkyblock External Tools

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Skyblock External Tools
Sigh...It has been a while. I slapped this together in 1ish hours to help with the Chronomatron only. Keybindings could be better I know. I haven't seen anything like this out there yet and I'm lazy, so I spent 1 hour slapping this together. Decided on external cause I am too lazy to download and compile with MCP atm and didn't want to spend more than an hour on this. Anyways onto the real release section that's all fancy and formatted


Hypixel Skyblock (Semi) Auto Chronomatron -For those who are lazy like myself
Disclaimer: I would not use this with a minecraft client with anticheat built in like lunar or badlion client because there is a high chance you will be banned. This also works best in fullscreen.
Features:
  • Auto Clicks
  • Auto Moves Mouse
  • Remembers Positions
  • Up to 10 Editable Positions
  • Lightweight


Requirements to use: Java 1.8 or later
If this gets enough support I might make this fully automatic.

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...b35d/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/u8vhg1dc1e

Screenshots:

Skyblock External Tools_mpgh.net.zip202 KB · 80 downloads Clean
/approved //2short//
how the fuck do i use it? it doesnt work as it should be
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?