Punkbuster error {yeah, again}

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Punkbuster error {yeah, again}
When I log in to warrock, I play couple of minutes and this always pops up:



Any of mine current bypasses doesnt manage to keep me in any longer. This happens always within 1-2 minutes with hacks/without. I have tried to reinstall warrock/update pb+other shitz.

So, am I able to bypass it? Im not looking for any other solution for it. Pm me or reply to this thread
you gotta allow PnkBstrB.exe to the internets
i had that error too!!! then i deactivated punkbuster and activated it again!!! then it worked
Quote Originally Posted by enemy88 View Post
i had that error too!!! then i deactivated punkbuster and activated it again!!! then it worked
How you mean deactivated? Turning that off with cl_punkbuster 0?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us