CF Glitching Section Rules!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
CF Glitching Section Rules!
Glitching section rules

1. No reposting glitches. Always make sure to check the glitching section to make sure.

2. No begging for help about how to do a glitch. If you must ask a question, do it properly.

  • Bad example:PLZ HALP WIT GLITCHES I DUN KNOW HOW DO
  • Good Example: Hi Crossfire section, im having a problem with the glitch on the map "_____." I've already checked the forums and used the search feature but I cannot seem to find how to do it. Any help will be appreciated.



Refer to the other section rules here


Failure to comply with these rules will result in a ban


~Crossfire staff~
Nice job Hahne
Good Job Noob, I mean H4hn3


Now play CrossFire with Me.
Nice rules.
There shall be less spam in the Glitch section now. :P
it wins obama fixed up my rules ty
If you need to know something about glitching/learn a glitch VM or PM

PS:
VM=Visitor Message
PM=Private Message
OMG ty so much hahne
It's ok do say it press it
about time this was posted <<
Nice job hahne u ****** :P
Good job hahne, although the spam still doesn't seem to show any signs of slowing down
Dude ... What Can I Do With Guys R Bitching At Me And My Post ?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us