SELLING MEDAL OF HONOR BETA KEYS

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
SELLING MEDAL OF HONOR BETA KEYS
[IMG]http:/dows7themes.net/pics/medal-of-honor-2010-screenshots.JPG[/IMG]

Officially, the Beta starts on June 21st.

Selling Medal of Honor Beta Keys $6 each.

How to purchase:
1. Pay to
Code:
fullthrottlegamers@gmail.com
2. Send as gift, reason: "Buying Beta Medal of Honor Key"
3. PM me Email used to pay and I'll reply with your BETA key


THEY ARE ALL UNUSED AND ONLY ONE WILL BE ISSUED PER PURCHASE.

-Sponsored by FTGaming
:P
:O
CoolXD/
U can easily get them for free.
I can get them fo free :O
how much are they and how can you get em for free -.-
I suppose you could get for free from the code geners.
but most of the time the codes from the code gen are used...so its best to buy one...
It says you are unable to recieve payment. I would like to but one though. Also, would I just enter it into steam to start my download?
You can get this for free if you have Battlefield Bad Company 2 on Steam.
nice bump
the beta already finish
Why is this stickied? Is there infinite MOH keys?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?