eth fee. !!!!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
eth fee. !!!!
What the f...
It slike 50 usd in fee or something. Cant understand why people use it when it is this high fee.

Same with bitocin. on mycelium wallet, it is 8 usd in fee when sending normal. Crazy.

I think they have to do something about this problem beccause it takes away the good stuff with crypto, sending cheap payments. Im angry.
where do you have ur crypto stored? ur being robbed
He is not being robbed it's probably the network fees that are high due to increased eth price,bitcoin is in the same boat. In order for your transaction to be confirmed on the network you have to send it with a sufficient fee for the miners. @owlreed
Upkeep or transaction?
Burn it to the ground
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
use hal.xyz to notify you when gas fees go down, or use tron. fees are %0.025 there
Best advice is for you to wait for them to go lower.
I use coinbase and it kinda sucks. I can't send under 10$ and get charged so high on fees.
BTC and ETH fees has been too expensive for me. So I just moved to LTC LOL
Quote Originally Posted by infosubject View Post
BTC and ETH fees has been too expensive for me. So I just moved to LTC LOL
LMFAOOOO I like this
try to switch xmr or ltc if you can
Yeah crypto fees suck man. One thing I don't like about it.
I remember I used LTC to make a transaction because the fee was so much with ETH and bitcoin. Usually I make a transaction via ETH but its too much atm
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?