Hello and help me :D

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hello and help me :D
Hi.

Saw some awesome things on this forum, so I registered. In epic need of 15 posts, so posting here

I am from Croatia, so, if there is someone from the same country, pm

Looking forward to be the member here
Welcome to the forum.
Hello and welcome.
Welcome to the Forum!
Hi @Mentalcode & welcome to the Forum!
It is a good start. You can post in the General forum or the game-specific sub-forums and you shall get your 15 posts in no time.
Note that posts in the Spammers Corner would not count.
Hi there and welcome pm me if you need any help
Welcome to the form I’m trying to get to 50 posts so I feel your 15 post thing
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?