I need a differenst sig

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
I need a differenst sig
i was thinking and when i saw my sig and avatar im like wut the fuck? Im black i need show it. So here we go. As King said earlier. Anything with a black person. This isn't a suggestion but if it had some thing that looked like Inna's avatar that would would be nice. The main idea here. I want a black person in my sig. Feel free to make it what ever, as long as it had a ****** in it. Okay thanks bye/
Quote Originally Posted by cpepablito View Post
Bill cosby
/ftw
You make it, ill take it /
- LAg post... im just giving and idea not gonna make it though sry
Quote Originally Posted by cpepablito View Post
- LAg post... im just giving and idea not gonna make it though sry
You better be sorry
I can make the Flash's skin black? /
Quote Originally Posted by r_arraz View Post
I can make the Flash's skin black? /
Lol! Naw i need black person. I feel its mandatory. Also do you guys know how to join the [NIG][GA] thing?

EDIT: Eff it, i had a new idea in mind.
only staff and ******s can request without format
u neither
format or gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
only staff and ******s can request without format
u neither
format or gtfo
Format doesn't matter for shit, you can make your sig almost any size. Your in the GFX team and you didn't even know that. Wow man you gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous1 View Post
Format doesn't matter for shit, you can make your sig almost any size. Your in the GFX team and you didn't even know that. Wow man you gtfo
its part of the request process
people like u are just retards
Here.
Tell me if you like it
wizkhalifak.pngattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?