I am 'back' after 8 years

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I am 'back' after 8 years
Hello all,

Its been long time I wasn't at this forum. (8 or 9 years?) I came back now for some Cold War cheats & hacks because since 3 months I started gaming :P
I don't know if some people know me. But before I was owner from a well-knowed dutch forum called Retronet (2005 till 2012). After that I disappeared from internet.

I live in Belgium and in my personal life I'm busy with cars (hobby).
I worked 4 years as international driver but since 1,5 years I work in a casino.

If you have questions for me, just ask.

Have a nice night everyone!
Welcome back. Enjoy the forum !
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
Welcome back. Enjoy the forum !
Quote Originally Posted by arasht View Post
Hi @Retrojump & welcome back!
Thanks both!
Welcome back bud.
Welcome Back!
Quote Originally Posted by Luminary View Post
Welcome back bud.

Quote Originally Posted by werzui View Post
Welcome Back!
Thanks both! .
Lmao when your first instinct is I’m getting lasered by the DMR so you come to MPGH for cod hacks anyway welcome back
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?