Pub Support Sig

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Pub Support Sig
Can somebody make me one please?
I don't care the Text or anything, just want it too look good and to notify that I am public Support, and if somebody could teach me how to make it to where if you click on the picture, that it immediately goes to my Profile
Are you even pub support? and if you are you should have a avatar image under your name. i will assume you are for now so what do you want the size like 800x300 pixels? what about background?
u are neither staff nor oldphag
so format it
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
u are neither staff nor oldphag
so format it
are you talking to him or I?
Quote Originally Posted by benl View Post
are you talking to him or I?
you of course
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
u are neither staff nor oldphag
so format it
Dude your a dumbass shut the hell up. Your worse the spamd.
Obviously he is talking to the OP.
I don't have to be GFX support he said "anybody" meaning not one group on MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by benl View Post
I don't have to be GFX support he said "anybody" meaning not one group on MPGH
Sarcasm detection fail.
so im ok right? you confused me S:
now why did he just get banned? for faking pub support or shit?
Premature 2k ban I'm assuming. Either that or for being a ******.
Spandman gets ban alot. >.>
he got banned for spamming in my thread xDloloz
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?