WitherSpawn?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
WitherSpawn?
Haha i remembered my email. I dont need my witherspawn account. Yay. I have my only unbanned account.

I have no life.
Hey and welcome.
"Original CockSucker Group Member"

damn dude
Are you why they made the group???
Well i gotta have something for you guys to remember me by. I was one of the most hated members lol. So yeah. I didnt like the group but i felt special. I got banned like every day. The only word i used was the "N" word lol.
Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
Well i gotta have something for you guys to remember me by. I was one of the most hated members lol. So yeah. I didnt like the group but i felt special. I got banned like every day. The only word i used was the "N" word lol.
my man the original cs
what a claim to fame
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us