Flipping The Stimulus Check.
So i turned my $600 stimulus check into $3,400. This is done with a mix of SE, drugs and cars.
Ok so the SE part is easy. I have 5 addresses i can use. Ordered 55 inch tvs. 8 tvs in total. Sold for $200 each so $1,600.
Drugs... So my state hates marijuana. They have medical but otherwise hate it. I bought 28 grams of Delta 8 THC for $120 from 10dollarcartridge. I sold 28 - 1 gram cartriges to the local arab gas station for $40 each and $1,120
Total. He sells them for $80 each. I paid $1.10 each for each empty cartridge because i bought 100 of them.
So thats $1,600 + $1,120 = $2,720
Now cars... I bought a 2004 honda civic with a blown motor for $100. I bought this exact car because.... I already had a motor for it. I put it in and sold the car for $2,200.
Now im sure some of you are noticing something.. $2,720 + $2,200 = $4,920. I said i had $3,400.. Well i lost my wallet with $1,500 in it...
Cant wait for the $1,400 check. Im going to try to get to $5k to $7k
Ok so the SE part is easy. I have 5 addresses i can use. Ordered 55 inch tvs. 8 tvs in total. Sold for $200 each so $1,600.
Drugs... So my state hates marijuana. They have medical but otherwise hate it. I bought 28 grams of Delta 8 THC for $120 from 10dollarcartridge. I sold 28 - 1 gram cartriges to the local arab gas station for $40 each and $1,120
Total. He sells them for $80 each. I paid $1.10 each for each empty cartridge because i bought 100 of them.
So thats $1,600 + $1,120 = $2,720
Now cars... I bought a 2004 honda civic with a blown motor for $100. I bought this exact car because.... I already had a motor for it. I put it in and sold the car for $2,200.
Now im sure some of you are noticing something.. $2,720 + $2,200 = $4,920. I said i had $3,400.. Well i lost my wallet with $1,500 in it...
Cant wait for the $1,400 check. Im going to try to get to $5k to $7k
and it was a refunded Kenneth cole wallet. It was nice. I dont think it got stolen... I just "misplaced" it.

