How to Use Xampp's MySQL (PhpMyAdmin) as Database?
Hello, i'm really new to this game actually but i really want to try my own localhost server..
I have a little bit of knowledge in C#, and i've been playing around with Xampp quite a while..
I've read the section about how to change the client.swf ip and port with yogda..
I've read the section about how to change the server's dns..
What i want to know is how to use Xampp as my database? Where is the setting to that?
I have a little bit of knowledge in C#, and i've been playing around with Xampp quite a while..
I've read the section about how to change the client.swf ip and port with yogda..
I've read the section about how to change the server's dns..
What i want to know is how to use Xampp as my database? Where is the setting to that?