I'm back folks!

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
I'm back folks!
Greetings folks,

It's been a while. Probably no one remembers me but here I am. Same old guy.
How have you been and what's new around here?
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


I miss Rance-sama.

And welcome back,
Yeah those were the days.
I miss all the old playas and the silly stuff we posted here.
Welcome back man!
Welcome back yo!
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
Welcome back !
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post
Welcome back man!
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
How you been!
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Welcome back!
Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
Welcome back yo!
Holy cow I remember some of you! It's been great overall, decided to play some old games and remembered this community so I had to come back.
For those that don't know/remember I was blacklisted from marketplace for having this account hacked (i was dumb af) and someone went and scammed on marketplace. Not like I use it but oh well. I came back for the general shitpost, art community and some hacks maybe.
Hope you guys stick around as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
nobody escapes forever
You're goddamn right! (read in WW voice)
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
who u
I'm sad u dont remember me Most of the time was either here or in art section though
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?