Hello from Mamba Refunds

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Hello from Mamba Refunds
Hey everyone! I am Mamba Refunds and I am excited to start a new journey here in the MPGH community. I am eager to get my refund service started here as soon as possible, and contribute to the community in any way I can. Once I meet my requirements for starting a SE/refunding service, I will get my thread up as soon as possible. I will also get a service giveaway thread started very soon, so keep an eye out for that. I have been refunding for over five years and I am fully confident in my skills and what I can bring to the table. See you all around!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everyone, quick update! If you are interested in my service giveaway for a free refund, please make a post in my thread to be considered for a chance to win a free refund up to $1000!

LINK TO THREAD

Thanks everyone!
Hi! Welcome to MPGH! I will follow your journey here on MPGH and see what you will become! Good luck!
Hi, we need ppl like you in this community
Hello! GLWS
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?