Be like Dave

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Be like Dave
One day you become a Dave what do you do?

me:
- new mpgh theme
MPGH's theme is great. I think it has never changed since the website exists
It had the same theme in 2010, for sure.

I would put the less popular game hacking forums (like the combat arms forum) in an archive folder, and try to promote the most active forums.
The question is, which game is the most popular for hackers, and for which it's easy to create hacks? I'm not into game hacking anymore, as I lack funny games to hack on, and I don't have the skills to code my own cheats from scratch. I used to cheat on combat arms, years ago and it was amazing! So many people were devoted to create cheats and to share them here, on MPGH. It was a golden age!

Another thing I would do: I would update the smileys, and put a chat that is more visible and displays on the main pages of the forum, and it would improve communication between members, and create a community feeling.
Buy MPGH yacht.
continue to scam kids cuz its a gr8 source of reoccurring income
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
continue to scam kids cuz its a gr8 source of reoccurring income
@Royce would fucking like this comment lmao sup bud i want that ps5 now
fix the chat? and after that eat a few cakes...
pay my workers and member
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us