MPGH - Information

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH - Information
Alright,

I am getting sick of the spam and crap on MPGH. What MPGH is going to be from now on is an invite only community. Its just tiring seeing morons on the forums.

This forum will be archieved, from now on you can register all you like and such. But in order to be "invited" you must post a topic about reasons why you would like to join our community.

Anyone with any other ideas?
no not really so when you gonna do it!!!



and this is not spam!..... !
so who is going to be allowed back into this private forum??? j/w like automatically does anyone get in or evryone has to err post why they should be in
maybe but i wouldn't see why anyone would want to take the time to wxplain why they should be here while they have other hacking websites like ************ or Curse- or w/e.. it confuses me a little.
hell ya mpgh is back up

i love all of you
yeah. mpgh back up woot!
but i still don't see the purpose of the website. curse- just gave out a 20+ hack trainer with powerleveling and rocket from sword, while mpgh says "back up!111 wooot!11 i luv haxigngngn!11"
go to curse then?... stop talking here we ben down more then them.. so...
Stop talking about curse noobs its annoying.
if u want in there dam shitty forum go there dun fuk ass around here.
spam should stop also. includes most ppl
I'm in.
Perhaps more likely reasons why *you* want us?
I only use this place to kill time, but I've got experience in c and ASM, linux (*nix, really), hacking (networks) and cracking (applications etc).
When I can, I contribute tips to people here... I agree about the lack of sophistocation to so many of the posts though.
SPAM spam SPAM <--- I r Spic, pliis dun ban me pt's

lol jk

Good to see mpgh back up again!
probley gonna go down SOON! hahahahah :P how you ben cave man?
Quote Originally Posted by EndriT
probley gonna go down SOON! hahahahah :P how you ben cave man?
I r been fine, i r lived in my cage....errr....I r meant cave!

how about you, allt bra eller?
I hope everyone hasent commited suicide durring the downtime
But I did though, Im undead now!!
How are we gonna get the news out that were up again?

a huge email wave?
I cried myself to sleep
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us