I just want to know if the values for a health bar and the name tags can be found inside cshell or engine.exe, or if this can only be shown with d3d programming.
/Moved to coding.
Probably in ClientFX or CShell. Deff not in engine.
IF you want nametags or heath bars, you need to do a WorldToScreen. Its not just simple addies.
Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn
Probably in ClientFX or CShell. Deff not in engine.
IF you want nametags or heath bars, you need to do a WorldToScreen. Its not just simple addies.
what about when you aim at a team mate and their health pops up next to your cross hair? wouldn't that be an addie you can look for?
Originally Posted by Grim
what about when you aim at a team mate and their health pops up next to your cross hair? wouldn't that be an addie you can look for?
Actually im really not sure. Again you would need a WorldToScreen to actually get coords and draw it.
Actually for that health bar with xhair thing. What u can do is start with an auto fire likr in aombot where it starts to fire when the xhair are over someone but chnafe it from shoot to healthbar stuff
Originally Posted by CAFlames
Actually for that health bar with xhair thing. What u can do is start with an auto fire likr in aombot where it starts to fire when the xhair are over someone but chnafe it from shoot to healthbar stuff
What's the point of that? You want it to stay there all the time so you know who has what health ect.
Anyway I don't even think that that way will work because it's teammates not emenys
Heath bars are the hardest anyway (I think). If you are going to do it, do a distance ESP or nametag ESP before you go to really advanced stuff
Nametags.... hella hard to find. You need the list of characters in game, which has a pointer to the next at the end. Then you'll need the character FX so you can get their positions. Finally, you use a WorldToScreen to draw the names. I don't know where the game stores their health yet so you're on your own with that one
Lol Yes this is almost as hard as an aimbot since you basically need the same things
OK, Thank you all for the responses, I was wondering because inside CShell are PTC commands for nametags but I know now that is for a different reason.
Well, I have to do tons of reading and practice then :P
for make the Nametag , you need all player pointers , X,Y,Z and more...
it not easy to do
Originally Posted by God601
for make the Nametag , you need all player pointers , X,Y,Z and more...
it not easy to do
Thank you, I will start with something simpler like a crosshair and later a d3d menu, well, thnx to ac1d and some other forum I have the functions, but I don't want a d3d menu right now, just the crosshair to show by default, and it does not, I'm stuck at that point :P
Originally Posted by ngh555
Thank you, I will start with something simpler like a crosshair and later a d3d menu, well, thnx to ac1d and some other forum I have the functions, but I don't want a d3d menu right now, just the crosshair to show by default, and it does not, I'm stuck at that point :P