PostHello MPGH

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hello MPGH
Hello,

I am a system administrator for a large corporation. I've been doing I.T. for over 15 years. I enjoy gaming and anything that has to do with networking and cybersecurity. I studied philosophy in school, but I ended up going into I.T.

I am 38 years old, and I have 4 children.
Nice introduction. Welcome to MPGH.
Hey man! Welcome to MPGH! GLad to hear that you are doing very well in life. Keep up the awesomeness and Guide your kids to gaminghood too! See you around!
Question:

I am wondering how to use the IM feature, when I click on it, it doesn't seem to work. I thought it was a javascript permissions issue, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Hello and welcome, what kind of games do you like? also you need to click on chat on the bottom left and it should open up if it isn't working maybe try a different browser?
Welcome
Welcome to MPGH
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us