Audio integrated or external DAC?
So, I'm usually a person of audio and I wonder which is best: to use the original audio or investing in an external DAC.
In any case, I'd like to read your thoughts on the matter and/or your recommendations on which DACs are better.
I'm looking for something with no latency, a samplerate about 44kHz (the higher, the better) and a bitframe around 16bits (32 it's quite uncommon and wouldn't make sense unless I run a music studio, which isn't the case)
Also, I'd love recommendations for headsets too... mine it's getting old already lmao.
In any case, I'd like to read your thoughts on the matter and/or your recommendations on which DACs are better.
I'm looking for something with no latency, a samplerate about 44kHz (the higher, the better) and a bitframe around 16bits (32 it's quite uncommon and wouldn't make sense unless I run a music studio, which isn't the case)
Also, I'd love recommendations for headsets too... mine it's getting old already lmao.

