Hey Please Help Me To Create A Free Private Server

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hey Please Help Me To Create A Free Private Server
Hey guys,
Today i decided to write another post because im very bored and i have nothing to do about the loss of odyssey map in warrock.I know its kinda old but you even dont know how much i had liked it and always playing in it.I have been thinking over months of about making a private server of warrock with odyssey map in it and we can use it also to play for joy all the mpgh people and not to increase levels in warrock.Do you think its a good idea or what and there are also more removed maps in warrock and maybe i can have the opportunity to play it again.
Thanks. and i hope you help me...
I don't think there are any WarRock private servers out there yet :/
We have discussed this before and the main reason there are no private servers is the game licensing from Dream Execution who are the game developers. I'm not sure what it would take to successfully set up a warrock server or even if it's possible but it wouldn't be legal that's for sure..

As for maps yes I miss Odyssey too, it was absolute mahem with 16 or more players, but G1 removed it from the game due to all the power levelers, they loved that map because the spawn points were so close and it was easy to do free kills. I also miss Decay deathmatch, no one plays it now that it's explosive only

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?