$50-100 ₩₳Ⱡ₥₳Ɽ₮ ₣ØØĐ ₵ⱧɆ₵₭/₲ł₣₮ ₵₳ⱤĐ ₥Ɇ₮ⱧØĐ
NEED A REFUND DONE? I OFFER THE LOWEST RATES ON THE MARKET FOR INSTANT REFUNDS ON MAJOR SITES AND THE LARGEST LIST OF REFUNDABLE WEBSITES AND APPS AROUND THE WORLD. CHECK OUT
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1529866&page=2
FOOD REFUNDS https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1530117
LOOKING FOR ONLYFANS MODELS? CHECK https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...3#post15074253
Hello everyone, today I will be explaining how to make a quick few bucks. If some of you have a few drops (homes that are vacant, or family/friends’ homes) you can make a few hundred bucks off of this method and it takes literally 10 mins to complete.
Requirements:
1. A brain.
2. Time and patience.
3. A phone
4. A little info about the product your SE’ing
Okay so let’s jump in…
First off you start off with gathering a little info about the product your intending to SE. Luckily most of you have the products already at your disposal. Start by checking your freezer/trash/or local Walmart for brand name meats. Meats are the easiest product to use this method with, as there are so many different excuses you can use. The types of illnesses are infinite, but the most known illnesses caused from poor handling of meats. Some of these illnesses are listed below.
These include:
• E. coli from ground beef.
• BSE (bovine spongiform encephalitis) from beef cattle.
• Trichinosis from pork.
• Salmonella from poultry.
• Scrapie from lamb and mutton.
Cited from : https://ecampusontario.pressbooks.pu...ted-with-meat/
Once you find the illness you can easily use you find the product you want to use it with. I’m going to use great value, they are very popular in the USA, and greatly used. Now, let’s formulate a quick lie and call the company. In this case its Walmart. You contact support and tell them a quick scenario like this.
You: Hello, my name is …. I recently bought some chicken strips for my family two nights ago, and have had an extremely bad incident with the food. I had fed the chicken strips to my children and they had gotten really sick after eating them. My youngest son got sick first, his started with extremely bad diarrhea following with throwing up. The same happened with my two daughters. I don’t know what was wrong with the food. The food was fully cooked as I cooked them a bit longer than in the instructions. So, I am sure it is not because of me. I treated them and they are feeling better now, my daughter still has an upset stomach from time to time, but its subsiding. Is there any way to fix this and get my money back I am extremely upset from this? I do not want to pay for this bad meat, and experience what I experienced.
By this time the representative will usually stop you and apologize for what happened. Then this is when the agent will gather their information. This is where the food that you have will come into play. They will usually start off by asking you which Walmart you visited. Just make up anyone. It can be the one you normally use, or any random one. Then they will ask you how many packages did you buy. I told them about 4, they normally retail $10 per package. The agent will then as you for a bit more information about the packaging of the product, they will ask for the UPC, expiration, and if there were any damages to the packaging, you can tell them no to the damage. Once the agent gets all the information they will need they will then ask you how you want to be compensated. They will provide you with the options of either a $50 check as that is about the amount you spent on the meat, or a $100 Walmart gift card. I chose the check. The check will take about 1-2 weeks to arrive, but it will arrive and you get to cash it normally. Same with the gift card, use the gift card in store or sell it for cash.
I hope you guys enjoy this super high-quality method. I will be releasing 6+ high quality money making and free food methods today.
Enjoy,
Novatastic