SmileCrossfire Pointers to create an hack

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire Pointers to create an hack
Hello, i want create a hack for crossfire.
I know some programming language(VB, a few of C#, Java, etc.) and a few of c++.
I found this: [TUOTORIAL]creare hack warrock
but it is for Warrock.
I've compiled a simple empty DLL on this base(with a loop and an empty hack routine) in VC++ 2010.

Can i use this tutorial to study the crossfire hacks' functioning?
how can i know the player pointer and other pointers?
Can anyone give me some advise?

thanks!

(Scuse my english, I'm Italian)/
is there anyone?
advise, pleeease!!!
HEEEEEEELP!!!!! please.
If you cant read the article, you might use the google toolbar to translate it.
To Stop you from spamming your own thread

Just ask a MPGH coder

[MPGH]Blood has recently posted a hack ask on his thread?

Or PM him.

Hope this helps
no outside links :/
I'm studing this:

Code:
#include "stdafx.h" 
#include <windows.h>

//Variables
#define PLAYER_POINTER 0x23	//Player pointer


void SUPERJUMP()
{	
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_SPACE) &1) //VK_Control Indica Il Pulsante Con Cui Si Effettua Il SuperJump ^^
	{
		DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)PLAYER_POINTER;
		if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
		{
			*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr) = 2000;
			MessageBox();
		}
	}
}

void TheHacks()
{
	for(;;)
	{
		SUPERJUMP();
		Sleep(200);
	}
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hModule, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
{
	if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)TheHacks, 0, 0, 0);
	}

	return TRUE;
}
can i use it to compile an hack?
i compiled and injected it successfully with the PerX Injector.
it cant do anything.

can i know the PLAYER_POINTER value for crossfire?
Spammer, will be banned dude.
i cant understand the "SUPERJUMP" routine. Can anyone give me some info about this?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us