QuestionDoes anybody have a no spread module for GNU/Linux?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Does anybody have a no spread module for GNU/Linux?
And could share?
Same issue.
I'm having the same issue. I use Linux too the only module that I know of is dickwrap and that only supports win32.
I found the code to it on this website only problem is it has no includes or anything and I aint very skilled at C++ but it could be using windows only stuff so you would have to get it to work some how. I would like to have a no spread module that works on Linux and windows 64 bit because 32 bit is bad and annoying to switch too even if your using windows.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us