Adobe CC Keys question

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Adobe CC Keys question
Hello everybody,

I remember that some years ago people used to sell Adobe CC accounts, but often the owner changed their password and it was a pain in the ass. Now I see people sell keys, which guarantees that you`ll have your own personal account for the time without having any problems. My question is whether these keys are bought with stolen cards / PayPal accs. How safe is this method for the end user?
Thanks in advance!
I think their method involves the use of a student university email which gives them access to Adobe keys and stuffs.

I am unsure about resorting to stolen cards or using VCC linked on pp account, but it is indeed possible.
For students the Adobe Creative Cloud costs 19 Euro per month, so I think it can`t be EDU e-mails.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?