Reinstatement

Posts 1–15 of 223 · Page 1 of 15
Reinstatement
After getting harassed the shit out everyday by people telling me to get my admin back, I have decided to. It's obvious that they support me as admin too, as my large victory in the CS polls without even trying. For the people.

I'm not gonna suck Dave's dick.
I'm not doing it for Dave.
I'm not even doing it for MPGH.
I'm doing it for the people.

If Dave won't give me it back because I won't suck his dick, that ain't my problem. I just gave my offer.

I want Arunforce back, it just doesn't feel the same without him.

BRAP.
Oh I thaught you still were admin just faking it like an undercover black man at a whitemans pool party /yea
My son has returned.

Its for the people /yea
Welcome back, Arun. Hope you'll do a good job again.
Arunforce for Admin
Why did it even get taken away
He's taking it back, the people have spoken
I didn't get it, so yeah you can.
Arun for admin. No body can take his place. Best admin ever !!!
oh lord
Arun taking over
dude, you deserve it back
Arun for admin
Posts 1–15 of 223 · Page 1 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?