Request to reopen report
Please reopen : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1520620 ?
1) I payed the user $1000 for a $850 virtual card (he charges 20% fee)
2) The virtual card that the seller provided isn't working
3) I have tried the card on 12 different websites and it hasn't worked in any of the websites.
4) User has been ignoring me since February
5) Smoke closed the scam report thread and didn't even wait for me to reply to it
6) I replied to the thread a day before he decided to close it
7) Smoke just gave me 12 hours to reply and I was sleeping in that time.
8) He should have given me 24 hours to reply to thread instead of closing it.
9) Also the user that provided the card has deleted me from IM so I'm not even able to message him
1) I payed the user $1000 for a $850 virtual card (he charges 20% fee)
2) The virtual card that the seller provided isn't working
3) I have tried the card on 12 different websites and it hasn't worked in any of the websites.
4) User has been ignoring me since February
5) Smoke closed the scam report thread and didn't even wait for me to reply to it
6) I replied to the thread a day before he decided to close it
7) Smoke just gave me 12 hours to reply and I was sleeping in that time.
8) He should have given me 24 hours to reply to thread instead of closing it.
9) Also the user that provided the card has deleted me from IM so I'm not even able to message him