WalMart FTID

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
WalMart FTID
I'm attempting my first shot at FTID with wal mart and had a quick question.

Does the size of the return box matter? For example, say I order a refrigerator, Do I need to send them back a box big enough to hold a fridge?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
I dont want to give out too much detail but if you want to know the details, feel free to message me!

Yes, the size of the return box matters.
No, you do not need to send them back a box big enough to hold a fridge.
Quote Originally Posted by infosubject View Post
I dont want to give out too much detail but if you want to know the details, feel free to message me!

Yes, the size of the return box matters.
No, you do not need to send them back a box big enough to hold a fridge.
Added you for info
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?