Trading Steam acc with MW2 for Steam acc with TF2 or BFBC2

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Trading Steam acc with MW2 for Steam acc with TF2 or BFBC2
Hello there, im trading this Steam account with MW2 for other Steam account.


(Only MW2 is owned by this account, other displayed games are Non-Steam)


Using Obama as a middleman.
I would trade you but my steam account has alot of games + TF2 but i dont want an account with only Mw2.
Plus MW2 is boring cause of all the nuke tubers so yea xD. I'm guessing thats why you are trading btw just to let you know MW2 cost more then TF2 but its your choice ^^
Quote Originally Posted by !MudK1pz! View Post
I would trade you but my steam account has alot of games + TF2 but i dont want an account with only Mw2.
Plus MW2 is boring cause of all the nuke tubers so yea xD. I'm guessing thats why you are trading btw just to let you know MW2 cost more then TF2 but its your choice ^^
Yeah, but still no one wants to trade with me... :'(


Also, on MW2 there aren't many nuke-tubers anymore, they somehow went engardenered.
Bring
Up
My
Post
wanna trade with me?
I have a steam account with only tf2 and nothing else

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

wanna trade with me?
I have a steam account with only tf2 and nothing else
Quote Originally Posted by shiwenyi View Post
wanna trade with me?
I have a steam account with only tf2 and nothing else
This thread is more then 2 years old + TF2 is F2P
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?