ExclamationAdresses,

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Adresses,
Here are some Adresses,


Stamina: Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H7F2B34, 1120403456)
CrossHair: Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H943A3C, 1)
Glass Wall: Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H95EA70, 0)
ESP,
On: Call WriteALong("Warrock", &H41DB7E, 8820)
Off: Call WriteALong("Warrock", &H41DB7E, 8821)
FOG,
On: Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H928C78, 1160503296)
Off: Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H95EA70, 1176256512)

No Spread + Recoil:


Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H943A50, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H943A51, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H943A52, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H943A53, 0) ___ No Recoil
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H943A54, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H943A55, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H943A56, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H943A57, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H943A58, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H943A59, 0)



Greetz, SH15TER
Thanks for these
PS: I got no recoil/spread in my hack and i only used 943A52 and 943A59 lol, does it make any difference if you use them all?
lolz i dont know,
tomorrow i test it XD
Quote Originally Posted by Niratsio View Post
lolz i dont know,
tomorrow i test it XD
Ok but if anyone knows just post.
Wtf, Why are the addresses averywere now?
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Wtf, Why are the addresses averywere now?
Those are what addresses look like in VB6.
I know, what I mean is why is it posted everywere. A couple weeks ago I couldn't find a single working one.
I just post them cause i was boring lolz,
no fog or glass walls isnt it the same?
thanx for the adresses mate
Quote Originally Posted by Nurbek92 View Post
no fog or glass walls isnt it the same?
I thought they were.
Those adresses work
Quote Originally Posted by Niratsio View Post
Those adresses work
I just remembered, i got no recoil/spread in my hack but i only used 943A52 and 943A59, does it make a difference if you use all of them?
nice thanks
no it doesnt i think its just easier for sum people and some people i have been told sometimes the just the 2 instead of all doesnt work 100% of the time
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us