XRPXRP Predictions [End of the month]

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
XRP Predictions [End of the month]
After 2 months upon bad news xrp could get rid of negative waves.
As now it is 1.68-1.71.And in my opinion next stop is 3$.What are your thoughts on Ripple?
It can dip more as per chart analysis this past week. It will be a great buying opportunity but still, the selling point will be dependent on how their lawsuit outcome. It can be manipulated by those people behind it. But the $3 prediction is possible 1-3 weeks from now.
Yes, time range changed but it is still promising
XRP does look extremely bullish at the moment. I'll have my targets set at $1.99, $2.49 & 2.99 for Profit taking though.

i'll leave about 15% post $3 to see how high it goes.
Remember its long term run It will go down and rise don't expect ups in short time at least for xrp..
xrp is long term like elrond, just wait bro!
Not sure EOM but I would say this is going to $3.
Quote Originally Posted by peely88 View Post
Not sure EOM but I would say this is going to $3.
Yes we joined the train
Update: Its 1.24 at the moment waiting for lower but its still good point to me
I hope it will go to $5
well if you so confident set take profit/stop loss and chill
Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Shelby View Post
well if you so confident set take profit/stop loss and chill
Yeah but i think we will wait for summer to end first
I bought $40K worth of XRP.
And I've lost so much.
But idgaf I'm holding for 3-4 Years at least.
Will sell at $10-$20
XRP Is the future
PS : Holding 31600 xrp, and I may buy more
XRP.....its not going to end well
Quote Originally Posted by BitCore View Post
XRP.....its not going to end well
XRP WAS DESIGNED TO HOLD A VALUE BETWEEN
$1000 - $10 000 A COIN!

WHEN CENTRAL BANKS MAKE THE SWITCH, XRP WILL NEED TO ABSORB THE GLOBAL ECONOMY! (THAT'S ALL THE MONEY)
DON'T WAIT UNTIL IT HAPPENS!!!!

WHEN IT HAPPENS, DON'T SAY NO ONE TOLD YOU
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?