Quick And Easy Texture Modding + Release

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Quick And Easy Texture Modding + Release
Beginners, pro's, andybody can do this and I assure you the mod will look good. Lets start!
First open up Photoshop. Open the gun in Photoshop.

Now color the parts needed and set it to overlay, soft light, multiply, whatever fits. I chose red with overlay.

Okay, go to Layer, Layer Style, Pattern Overlay.

Alright, see in the picture, it says Blend Mode, then a drop down menu that says Normal. Change that to multiply, soft light, overlay, or whatever fits.
Now choose your pattern. I chose skulls.

Your done, that wasn't so hard was it? No, it was very easy. Now go make yourself a mod.

Virustotal. MD5: d0e183ead4407aa6f409b66ee64fa8a1

Like it? Thank me. Don't like it? Don't read it.
PV_SMG_DF_PP19_BCSkulls.zipattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
ALOT of people that are lazy will follow this tut
Lol, like me, I'm very lazy.
nice tut
adds some transparent design
good job bro
+1 rep for
Can't give you until i get unbanned because i can't rep until tomorrow and by tomorow i'm gonna be 3kpost banned
Nice tut Shinobi. I'm sure this will help beginners and Photoshop noobs out lol.

OFFTOPIC: Weird, I don't use the word "noob" a lot lol
Lol thanks guys. Don't forget to press that Thanks button. :3
Whoops! That slipped my mind.

/thanked
Looks easy, but I know I'm a beg.. how do you open the CA files into Photoshop- if it does require more steps, can you provide a link please,
Thanks =)
Nice Job.
No Correction.
AMAZING JOB!!
Quote Originally Posted by dzhu View Post
Looks easy, but I know I'm a beg.. how do you open the CA files into Photoshop- if it does require more steps, can you provide a link please,
Thanks =)
Modding Tutorial

Have fun. Thank me
Quote Originally Posted by dzhu View Post
Looks easy, but I know I'm a beg.. how do you open the CA files into Photoshop- if it does require more steps, can you provide a link please,
Thanks =)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...-4-2010-a.html
Don't forget to thank. :3
EDIT: OMG Shadow you just beat me to it. D:
Very nice tut . Pressed the button .
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us