WTS🎵 | UPGRADE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT TO PREMIUM: APPLE MUSIC / DEEZER / SPOTIFY / TIDAL HiFi

Posts 121–134 of 134 · Page 9 of 9
+++VOUCH

Previously i said there was a delay in processing because MPGH was down and seller had some other issues.

I think the seller took my feedback which is a good sign. It means they will improve.

I purchased Spotify family and so far it all looks okay. We will hopefully see no issues. Spotify Family is the best deal out there but be warned, you will need a VPN.

Seller should mention that a VPN will be required (likely USA) in order to complete the steps.

Other than that, all good and okay. Will update after a month or so with no issues hopefully.

Thanks Will
Quote Originally Posted by kapowss View Post
+++VOUCH

Previously i said there was a delay in processing because MPGH was down and seller had some other issues.

I think the seller took my feedback which is a good sign. It means they will improve.

I purchased Spotify family and so far it all looks okay. We will hopefully see no issues. Spotify Family is the best deal out there but be warned, you will need a VPN.

Seller should mention that a VPN will be required (likely USA) in order to complete the steps.

Other than that, all good and okay. Will update after a month or so with no issues hopefully.

Thanks Will
VPN is only needed to invite, If you are love outside: USA, CA, UK, EU
Account can be used without VPN.
Well the family spotify lasted a week and its died.
Messaged the vendor to replace.
Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by kapowss View Post
+++VOUCH

Previously i said there was a delay in processing because MPGH was down and seller had some other issues.

I think the seller took my feedback which is a good sign. It means they will improve.

I purchased Spotify family and so far it all looks okay. We will hopefully see no issues. Spotify Family is the best deal out there but be warned, you will need a VPN.

Seller should mention that a VPN will be required (likely USA) in order to complete the steps.

Other than that, all good and okay. Will update after a month or so with no issues hopefully.

Thanks Will
Quote Originally Posted by kapowss View Post
Well the family spotify lasted a week and its died.
Messaged the vendor to replace.
Sigh.
Same still waiting no answer
Thank you paying us aa visit
This is just a bump
Just a bump, Thank you for paying us a visit
Hello, could you please help us solve the problem of Spotify? I am sending messages
Thank you so much
Quick, friendly and very made the transaction convenient as possible to fit my needs.
Would recommend. Under rated
Just a bump, Thank you for paying us a visit
Quote Originally Posted by Will... View Post
Hello and welcome I'm William.
I'm offering Upgrades for the most popular music streaming platforms.

⭐ Cheaper | ⭐ Best quality | ⭐ Full time warranty (1 Year)


Our products and features:

The price is starting from $9.99/year

�� Spotify premium | 1 Year upgrade | No kicks guaranteed
description: We will invite to our pre-paid family account, So no one will kick you out, So it's guaranteed that the upgrade last 1 year

�� Deezer premium | 1 Year upgrade | subscription to your own account
description: We will upgrade your Deezer account to premium.

�� Apple music | 1 Year upgrade | subscription to your own account
description: We will activate a Apple music subscription to your own apple ID (No need to provide us your apple id account)

�� TIDAL HiFi | 1 Year upgrade | subscription to your own account
description: We will upgrade your Todal account to HiFi.


-----

Spotify Familly owner account (best deal)
Spotify family owner account | 1 Year sub | Ability to invite up to 5 users | Any country | Private account | Email and password can be changed
description: A spotify account with family plan for 1 year, You can invite up to 5 users, We also can upgrade your own spotify account to family plan.

----


How to order?

Please click the button bellow (+) to add me on IM, I will accept you instatly if I'm online:



Click here if the button didn't work for some reasons!


Terms of service (TOS)

- For PayPal payment I accept only F&F
I accept G&S only from reputable members.

- Fees are on you
- After warranty time is over, I will not help you with the account.
- Delivery sometimes can take 12h (Instantly in most cases)


Service Giveaway: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1534348
Got a working Spotify family account
Hey Will,

I am still waiting for the Spotify upgrade. Been waiting since Sunday.
Spotify Family premium stopped working.
I sent you private message since IM messanger isnt working?
2nd Account Stopped workin too still waiting for a replacement for the First one
Posts 121–134 of 134 · Page 9 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?