ESP-ArtificialAiming

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
ESP-ArtificialAiming
I released this a few hours ago, but the post is gone.

You can go to the Medal of Honor section to download ****************`s ESP hack. It works for BC2...

I am not shure if it is detected by punkbuster, but someone will maybe check it out!

Virus scan:
http://virscan.org/report/a2b8a8425a...tml]Artificial
nice find, could someone test after it's approved?
since the file is already approved, why dont you just post the thread link?

/thx
Nice...

Though is it PunkBuster proof?
Quote Originally Posted by marty7th View Post
Nice...

Though is it PunkBuster proof?
I think not.
PunkBuster banned me
Let's make this thread useful , or it's going to have to be closed.

Reason: No File..... , No Discussion...... , No nothing but a virus scan.

Add the file or mpgh link.

Thanks

Note: Also , remember your virus scans. Grim added yours for you it would seem


Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us