Thumbs upHow do u start Warrock twice [Tutorial]

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
no one answered my question yet.....
Quote Originally Posted by XpeinX View Post
no one answered my question yet.....
Yea we get easily distracted here sorry, hopefully Taylan can help you when he back online,

I have never felt the need to use software like this so I can't really help you
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


Yea we get easily distracted here sorry, hopefully Taylan can help you when he back online,

I have never felt the need to use software like this so I can't really help you
lol k. i have 3 desktops too but i would like to know how to do this^^
Quote Originally Posted by akadominoes View Post
Omg dude 6 pc's O.O
all win 7?
i cant even afford 2.
....rich boys
i have coppyedl win7 for 5 euro..
can install it on 1000 pc's if i like to so win7 on 6 pc's does'nt need to be expensive.
I have 8 pc's in my house... all run wr xD I just set up about 7 teamviewers and put a key on the enter key... instant spawn on them all... powerleveling ;D
reaper pro = 3
Man, can you explain more please?
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
If you lived in Australia I could, I build and repair PCs for a living

My house has 6 systems running and I still have enough parts here to build 4 or 5 more lol
6?!?! Whatthefrag!!
We have only 3 running PCs in our house.

EDIT: sry for double post xD
goodjob! wasnt knowing this, i gonna test soon i hope it works for me to
i need help this one

i got a problem in windows xp pro and home edition

i cant install windows 7 premium.
problems next:
base system device
and Video Controller (VGA Compatible) make this tut please to how to fix this two thinks ?

i will make a pictures i need really help

i have 1 problem to i will make pictures !!!!

hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllpppppp ppppppp meeeeeeeeeeee PLEASE

1 : incoming!.

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/9...edition1pr.pngⓘ

zoom in to look better
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


If you lived in Australia I could, I build and repair PCs for a living

My house has 6 systems running and I still have enough parts here to build 4 or 5 more lol
Is that your main job?
Waring : its will lagg :S

base system device <----
Video Controller (VGA Compatible) <----- problem of this two ? okey

soon i will make help of that ..

dont make quict format .
make slow format on virtual pc !
once i fixeed iit
i will make vid for it .
good tut, downloading VMWare now. im downloading it off thepiratebay and its 400mb :|
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


If you lived in Australia I could, I build and repair PCs for a living

My house has 6 systems running and I still have enough parts here to build 4 or 5 more lol
i can repair and build pc's 2... but do you mean its your job?
thankssssssssssssssssssssssss
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us