[CONTEST]Win a new MW2 serial Code!

Posts 1–15 of 178 · Page 1 of 12
[CONTEST]FREE MW2 SERIAL!
What is this about?

  • What is this?

A brand new MW2 serial ready to use.
  • Why would I want this?

1.I have been banned and I cant afford another serial code.
2.I want to hack but I am scared of being banned.
3.I want it to be cool.
  1. Why am I giving it away?

Simply to show my devotion to this community.

SAY THANKS

Contest Rules:

*All you have to do is guess my date of birth. (month/day)*
*First to guess correctly win's the code*

You will be disqualified if:

-Your entry is not submitted under this format (month/day).
-If You start spamming in this thread.
-If you submit more then one entry.

Good luck to all!.
Tip:
(ignore the birthdate on my profile its not the right one)

I'm going to guess that you were born on June 19th
mmmmmh.. i guess you were born on december 10th =D
February/29
your birthdate
January 22nd
dude there is 365 possible answers...why u didnt make some kind of lottery using a random number generator?

oh well...


June/22
You are the second guy I seen today that wants so give a MW2, I wonder if someone it's going to win, or a friend maybe.
However.

July 17
december 25
Quote Originally Posted by slep View Post
december 25
You steal my userbar choices or was it a huge coincidence?
i would guess that its july 4th
7 november
Posts 1–15 of 178 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?