ExclamationMw2 and Black Ops

PollWhich 1 will be better?
81 votes
Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
and also, i only play MW2 because of my clan and friends, if it wasnt for that reason i wouldve left mw2 in the box a LONG time ago (and also cuy i mod servers )
I think that Black OPS will just pass by MW 2 and make it crumbble ,after all the graphics will be great and the gamepley will be sick...
I have no clue what black ops is going to be like?
How can i judge?
Quote Originally Posted by haxa123 View Post
I have no clue what black ops is going to be like?
How can i judge?
Agree. We can't judge on it yet

Let's hope for a beta.
I don't know... look at World at War. That was a fail... I saw some game play and it looked nice but you never know until you actually play it. Treyarch hasn't really been a name to know... this seems like a change for them though. I would say even if I don't like the game or think its bad it will better than Modern Warfare 2.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I don't know... look at World at War. That was a fail... I saw some game play and it looked nice but you never know until you actually play it. Treyarch hasn't really been a name to know... this seems like a change for them though. I would say even if I don't like the game or think its bad it will better than Modern Warfare 2.
dude you cant compare a game that came out 2008 and think if its like 2008 its gonna be the same in 2010???...shits changed, no one can judge from a video either...
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
lmao yeh, people make mistakes ... thats why they invented the "edit" button lmao.../yea
Couldn't edit
post was a bit too late.
ow Ow ow. How could you know how the game is if it's not even out yet?
Like most people said, MW2 fails. And since Black Ops will have dedicated servers, it's already twice as better.
Black Ops obviously.. Modern Warfare 2 is still good, but a new Game is almost always better then the last one
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
Black Ops obviously.. Modern Warfare 2 is still good, but a new Game is almost always better then the last one
I doubt that, since cod4 and codwaw is 2x better then MW2...
blackops will own because some major reasons:
1. dedicated servers. you can choose with which players you want to play
2. you can choose which map you want
3. MODS!!!
and much more.

oh and clan friendly ofc.
I didnt really like the cod waw graphics
Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?