HelpQuestion about Bloodpoints and bans.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Question about Bloodpoints and bans.
If I were to hack my account to acquire, lets say 50 million bloodpoints, and I decide to use them all in a day, would something like this be seen by the devs/EAC once the math doesn't add up with how fast I'm spending them? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedSpirit View Post
If I were to hack my account to acquire, lets say 50 million bloodpoints, and I decide to use them all in a day, would something like this be seen by the devs/EAC once the math doesn't add up with how fast I'm spending them? Thanks.
Once the Bloodpoints have been modified your account is under the threat of a ban, no matter if you spend them fast or slow.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?