Any way to get COD Points cheaper?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Any way to get COD Points cheaper?
Yo guys,

I'm pretty new into pc gaming, I was wondering is there any way to get COD points for cheaper? Wanting to buy the battle pas on warzone.
How to get cheaper cod points.
Change your country to one with a weaker currency such as Argentina. They have cheaper store prices so you can get CP cheaper.
Quote Originally Posted by ICookixz View Post
Change your country to one with a weaker currency such as Argentina. They have cheaper store prices so you can get CP cheaper.
You can change the Battle.net Store region?

Edit: nvm found it, so I guess it will work with a VPN?
Be careful with this method. My friend got banned by doing this.
Argentina VPN is good, but blizzard just charges me 1 ars and not the actual amount
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?