[Help]Ma$$aka Final Hack

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Ma$$aka Final Hack
Hey ....

Here is my new hack




I know its realy good^^

But I have 1 problem -.-

I NEED NO KICK!

If someone Pm´s me the Code I send him my new hack!
i think no one wil give it..
looool no one will
I don't think he wants his thread filled with "no one will give it you" etc, if you can't help then don't bother posting.
hmmm i think you don`t wrote any hacks?? because you get retail?^^
Quote Originally Posted by ZeaS View Post
hmmm i think you don`t wrote any hacks?? because you get retail?^^
Yes youre right^^ but now im back
not hard,,
you need a room ,couple of ppl
first scan unkown init value thn initiate kick then search vor changed value
then when it ends search again for changed value and continue taht sequence and freeze it to the value of non kicking
Where can u download?
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
not hard,,
you need a room ,couple of ppl
first scan unkown init value thn initiate kick then search vor changed value
then when it ends search again for changed value and continue taht sequence and freeze it to the value of non kicking
Does this really works? Did you tested it?
Quote Originally Posted by Massaka View Post
Yes youre right^^ but now im back
ah retail weg?^^ ban?^^
Quote Originally Posted by Massaka View Post
Hey ....

Here is my new hack




I know its realy good^^

But I have 1 problem -.-

I NEED NO KICK!

If someone Pm´s me the Code I send him my new hack!
i have a anti kick adress but sry i dont wanna trade that for that hack lolz
wow nice
nice leeched hack dude
GRATZ
I saw exactly same hack but diff. layout...
omg u f dumbass
LOL? Thats my hack you stupid ...
Quote Originally Posted by White Mask View Post
nice leeched hack dude
GRATZ
I saw exactly same hack but diff. layout...
omg u f dumbass
lol you`re noob >_> massaka is great hacker he don`t leech !!!
Quote Originally Posted by ZeaS View Post
lol you`re noob >_> massaka is great hacker he don`t leech !!!

Thank you
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us