💥 BO4 Zombies - Recovery Service

Posts 46–60 of 66 · Page 4 of 5
I would like to make use of your service
still selling, ps4 / ps5 & pc bo4 unlock all / plasma

offering some deals on pc bo4 orders, IM for info
Black market weapons problem
Let me ask, can you get Dark Matter and Max level without buying weapons on the black market?
Quote Originally Posted by lanseyouyan View Post
Let me ask, can you get Dark Matter and Max level without buying weapons on the black market?
of course.. zombies?
Blackjack market weapons problem
Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri Sokolov View Post
of course.. zombies?
Yes, Zombies, I mean, I don't have Blackjack market weapons, but can I have Blackjack market weapons Dark Matter and Max Weapon Levels?
Quote Originally Posted by lanseyouyan View Post
Yes, Zombies, I mean, I don't have Blackjack market weapons, but can I have Blackjack market weapons Dark Matter and Max Weapon Levels?
we dont do anything black market, the rest we can do
weapon in a box in a store
Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri Sokolov View Post
we dont do anything black market, the rest we can do
I mean, those weapons that are raffled through the store won't unlock Dark Matter and Max Weapon Levels if you don't get them, right?
Quote Originally Posted by lanseyouyan View Post
I mean, those weapons that are raffled through the store won't unlock Dark Matter and Max Weapon Levels if you don't get them, right?
yes, its for all
weapon in a box in a store
Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri Sokolov View Post
yes, its for all
Oh, that was frustrating, I bought your service, but I later found out that I didn't buy some store weapons, so I don't know if I can unlock the store Weapon's Dark Matter and Max Weapon Levels
Quote Originally Posted by lanseyouyan View Post
Oh, that was frustrating, I bought your service, but I later found out that I didn't buy some store weapons, so I don't know if I can unlock the store Weapon's Dark Matter and Max Weapon Levels
you should have the camos and levels for them anyway, if not and you're on pc, I can just do it again
How to add your friends, I want to use this service
How to add your friends, I want to use this service
Quote Originally Posted by Fallingfl1 View Post
How to add your friends, I want to use this service
added u back
weapon in a box in a store
Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri Sokolov View Post
you should have the camos and levels for them anyway, if not and you're on pc, I can just do it again
I think I should try to buy a store weapon and see if it unlocks the camo, but thank you very much for your service and I will consult you again if necessary
Posts 46–60 of 66 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?