How likely do you think it will be to die on another planet in around 100 years?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How likely do you think it will be to die on another planet in around 100 years?
Not the average person obviously but for someone who has a few million dollars (adjusted for inflation).

I think it will probably be very possible. If so, I will definitely choose to do this. Born in a third world country on planet Earth and died on planet X

Hopefully its possible....hopefully.
Very few people have actually made it past high earth orbit. Only like a dozen people actually made it into the lunar orbit. Humans physically themselves have not traveled very far. But when we do go to another planet, you can be certain the internet connection to earth will be absolute dog shit enjoy the 10,000+ ping.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Very few people have actually made it past high earth orbit. Only like a dozen people actually made it into the lunar orbit. Humans physically themselves have not traveled very far. But when we do go to another planet, you can be certain the internet connection to earth will be absolute dog shit enjoy the 10,000+ ping.
I do agree to some extent that is why I wouldn't do it UNLESS I am nearing the end of my life.


- - - Updated - - -

also this is just nightdreaming, you never know....i die tomorrow.
That seems out of our reach at least for our current generations.
Maybe the newer generations in like a few more decades.
The probability compared to the current Earth population will still be extremely low. But by then there will probably be people living and dying there, so it won't be 0% at least.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?