Stealth PayPal Accounts

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Stealth PayPal Accounts
Hello all, recently got my paypal permanently limited

Wondering if I were to buy one from a seller, do they usually get limited pretty quickly even if i take only friends and family.

The one I received from a giveaway I didn't need to use a separate browser/vpn/etc. However reading some stuff online seems i need to use cookies and a different browser and proxies to keep the account alive.

Also if u guys have any recommendations of paypal account sellers please let me know
Welcome to the team
I bought a paypal account from @Breezeyou2, still waiting to get it but the first contact was very friendly.

I received $$$$$ from an earlier account (the one that got recently limited). I made sure to receive smaller payments in the beginning. Not sure how long the new account will last me, seeing that I have a fully automatic payment system based on donations and IPN...

Make sure to not mix the ip's. Otherwise, your main paypal account might get banned as well. Imo will your account get banned sooner or later, as frequent F&F payments can be a reason on their own. You can significantly increase the lifetime with some precautions (ask your reseller, he'll know and probably have a prepared guide), but always assume that your account might get banned the next day. So keep the balance low, and prepare for a replacement to keep the cashflow.
Creating PayPal is easy, but handling the PayPal without getting limited is hard nowadays.

I have been following some guidelines and it worked perfect for me
Damn, how did you get your Paypal limited?
With stealth accounts on PayPal, you should have some experience with running stealth accounts before deciding to spend so much with them, i'll suggest to start off small and practice for a while so you can perfect yourself with running Paypal Stealth Accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by lolhunter123 View Post
Welcome to the team
I bought a paypal account from @Breezeyou2, still waiting to get it but the first contact was very friendly.

I received $$$$$ from an earlier account (the one that got recently limited). I made sure to receive smaller payments in the beginning. Not sure how long the new account will last me, seeing that I have a fully automatic payment system based on donations and IPN...

Make sure to not mix the ip's. Otherwise, your main paypal account might get banned as well. Imo will your account get banned sooner or later, as frequent F&F payments can be a reason on their own. You can significantly increase the lifetime with some precautions (ask your reseller, he'll know and probably have a prepared guide), but always assume that your account might get banned the next day. So keep the balance low, and prepare for a replacement to keep the cashflow.
Ty for the tips, i've been looking at breeze and plan to purchase as they seem pretty cheap
Quote Originally Posted by dimu001 View Post
Creating PayPal is easy, but handling the PayPal without getting limited is hard nowadays.

I have been following some guidelines and it worked perfect for me
any guidelines u can share?
Quote Originally Posted by Luminary View Post
Damn, how did you get your Paypal limited?
accepting friends and family and eventually it got limited so idk
Quote Originally Posted by YcnCeo View Post
With stealth accounts on PayPal, you should have some experience with running stealth accounts before deciding to spend so much with them, i'll suggest to start off small and practice for a while so you can perfect yourself with running Paypal Stealth Accounts.
yeah thats why i dont want to spend too much but thank you
No problem, You can always PM me if you need any help sir
Quote Originally Posted by Butter View Post


Ty for the tips, i've been looking at breeze and plan to purchase as they seem pretty cheap
Might need to take the recommendation back. Wouldnt recommend to buy from him as of now, as my order is a huge pain the ***. Can update you, if I know the end of the purchase story.
You can PM me
make your own, it's that really easy.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?